TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HOLIDAYS: SKIP THE RESOLUTIONS
The holidays are almost here! READY OR NOT! If you’re feeling the “NOT” ready sentiment, we want to help you GIFT YOURSELF.
Invest in your mind and body because the gift of giving also applies to yourself!
Parastoo and Meghan know, as incredible as it is to be in this season, it’s not always “Holiday Joy” for everyone at every moment. In fact, according to many mental health associations, including CAMH (Canadian Mental Health Association), reports of the following increase during the holidays and leading into a New Year:
- Grief & Sorrow
- High Stress
- Overwhelmed & Burnt Out
- Anxiety & Depression described as “Holiday Blues”
These are just to name a few but not to exclude any as there are many more. Have no fear, you’re not alone and you’re worthy of it, we got you!
We invite you to join a JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE for 3 hours of freedom, empowerment, and support so you leave with tools you can apply to take your holidays by the jingle bells (and into the new year) and beyond! Take Control of Your Holidays; Skip the Resolutions.
- Discuss nutrition facts, diets, and myths
- Learn to enjoy social gatherings, without depriving, punishing and/or feeling guilty about food
- Create realistic and achievable goals and expectations around people, food, and yourself. No more repeat January resolutions!
- Be able to identify your emotions with courage and tips to find stillness and/or movement to process them
- Create healthy coping skills to overcome challenges through cognitive behavioral therapy tools and much more
- Learn how to feel in control of yourself when everything else isn’t!
When? Sunday, December 2nd, 2018. 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Where? 464 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1Z3 (Ottawa Fight & Fitness Gym)
Cost? $45 (with $10 of each ticket sold going to Pinecrest Public School.) Click to purchase your ticket.
Got questions? Email Info@MyFabulousSelfCampaign.com or follow Instagram.